Juanita Spud Fish and Chips is NOW HIRING!
We are currently seeking day shift employees at our Juanita Beach (Kirkland) location. We are a high volume, casual restaurant specializing in Fish and Chips. We offer a fun, energetic work environment and want someone to keep the momentum going. We are looking to add employees who are available to work the following shifts:
*8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
*11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
*12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
These positions have an opportunity for increased hours and promotion based on performance.
You will also be required to:
• Obtain a valid Washington State Food Worker’s Card
• Be at work on-time and prepared to work on all schedule shifts
• Cook and prepare food for sale following restaurant recipes and procedures
• Greet customers and accurately take orders using a touch-screen Point-of-Sale terminal
• Clean as directed
• Multi-task to complete tasks simultaneously
• Provide excellent service to customers
• Effectively communicate to customers, co-workers and supervisors
• Be self-motivated and sincerely love working in the restaurant business, and have the kind of positive attitude that sets an example for the whole staff.
• Must be able to work a 15-20 hours per week
• Must have weekend availability
• High School Diploma preferred, current College enrollment preferred
• Maintain a clean and well groomed personal appearance
• Ability to stand, bend, reach scoop and regularly lift 30-40 lbs throughout assigned shift
• Comfortable periodically working in temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F (walk-in cooler & freezer)
• Position may require pre-employment background screening.
To apply please send resume, cover letter or e-mail letter of interest to email@example.com. Qualified applicants will be contact via e-mail reply to schedule further interviews. Since we are a high volume restaurant, please do not apply in person. We will only be able to contact applicants following our process described above. These are immediate part time openings.
• Location: Juanita (Kirkland), WA
• Compensation: $9.19 plus Tips, uniform provided and generous employee meal program.
• This is a part-time job.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Please, no phone calls about this job!
• Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.