Come work WITH us!
SPUD FISH & CHIPS is a family-owned, high-volume, and quick-service restaurant specializing in the Seattle area's best seafood. We offer a fun, energetic work environment and want you to be part of our continued growth. Each SPUD restaurant hires independently, so feel free to apply at each restaurant to become a crew member. We are always looking for great employees.
Right now, we are also hiring a store Lead for our ferry landing store in Edmonds and our flagship store in Kirkland. Our store Lead is the primary coordinator of the day today operations, including setting the a standard in customer service and quality, maintaining the physical space which includes the cleanliness of the inside and outside of the building, protecting the Spud aesthetic and culture, and help control costs for the location. Sharpen your customer-service and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. Whether you have experience as a cashier, server, cook, prep cook, dishwasher, housekeeper, bartender or no experience at all, this could be the opportunity to develop into an assistant restaurant manager position. We can offer part time or full time schedules depending on what you are looking for and the needs of the restaurant. The store Lead performs the same duties as our counter servers. Additionally, this person directs staff through daily routines by assigning tasks and roles, communicating expectations, and providing feedback. The Store Lead must follow – and ensure staff follow - all Spud standards, policies and procedures. The store Lead will report directly to the store manager.
Essential requirements and qualifications:
The store lead is expected to work closely with store management to…
• hire, train, coach, and develop staff members; hold team accountable for their performance provide coaching and counseling as needed, including termination
• delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up provide effective, open, and consistent communication
• supervise team and enforce all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, and security and safety procedures
• ensure team provides gracious and accurate service
• ensure product quality, cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
• help control cost of goods and inventories, including ensuring appropriate inventory levels by ordering in a timely manner
• anticipate labor needs and work directly with the store manager to fill daily day, night and weekend
• ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
• light maintenance of POS system and technology in the restaurant
Physical demands can include:
• Standing and walking on concrete for 6-8 hours per day
• Lifting, carrying and moving 60 lbs regularly and repetitively
• Lots of talking – often repetitive and always constructive
Become a Spudster and Join the team!
Please apply HERE